Prior to any boat diving activities, we recommend that all divers, regardless of experience and level, take a welcome dive from shore. You may dive with your buddy or join a guided dive.
Reasoning behind the welcome dive:
- Your safety;
- An opportunity to test your equipment and weights;
- To get acquainted with the Curacao diving environment;
- To better enjoy your boat diving and be relaxed with all the above;
Based on date of last dive and total number of dives we might request you to take a short refresher course.
- 2-tank boat diving every morning to scheduled dive sites;
- 1 tank boat diving in the afternoon to beginner dive sites;
- Special boat diving trips to:
We offer daily snorkel trips to dive sites that are suitable for snorkeling and diving:
- Boat snorkeling from a 1-tank boat in the afternoon
* Participants need to be proficient swimmers and accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Group size: max 6 persons
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Duration: 1,5 hours for snorkeling/diving and 3 hours for a discover scuba dive
- No dive certifications needed
- Equipment is included in the price
Join the day trip to the secluded island of Klein Curaçao. Sail to this beautiful island on a catamaran and spend the day on a white sandy beach with great snorkel opportunities, including chance to see sea turtles.
This trip includes breakfast, BBQ lunch and open bar (alcoholic beverages after 12PM)
- 4 days of boat diving:
- 8 boat dives including unlimited shore diving on package days
- 5 days of boat diving:
- 10 boat dives including unlimited shore diving on package days
- 6 days of boat diving:
- 12 boat dives including unlimited shore diving on package days
- 7 days of boat diving:
- 14 boat dives including unlimited shore diving on package days
- Mushroom Forest and East Point/Klein Curacao
- may be included in your dive package with an add-on fee
- Morning 2-tank boat dives:
- departure at 8:15 AM at Sunscape / 8:30 AM at Lions Dive returning at 12:30 PM
- Afternoon 1-tank boat dives:
- departure at 2:00 PM returning at 4:00 PM
- Night boat dive every Wednesday to the Tugboat
- departure at 6:30 PM returning at 9:00PM
- Mushroom Forest:
- departure at 8:30 AM returning at 3:30-4:00 PM
- East Point/Klein Curacao
- departure at 8:30 AM, returning at 3:30-4:00 PM
Departure times are subject to change.
Please check exact departure times on arrival at your Ocean Encounters Diving facility from which you will be diving:
- Lions Dive and Beach Resort
- Sunscape Curacao Resort
- Within 14 days of arrival – 25% of the agreed rate;
- Within 3 to 7 days of arrival – 50% of the agreed rate;
- Within 48 hours of arrival – 75% of the agreed rate;
- No shows will be charged in full.
- No refunds for pre-booked activities.
- Discover Scuba Diver – half a day
- Scuba Diver – 2 full days from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- SSI Open Water Diver – 3 full days from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, starting on Tuesday and Friday
- Advanced Open Water – 2 full days from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Nitrox EAN – approx. 2 hours self study and about 1 hour instruction
- EFR and Rescue Diver – 4 full days 8:30 am -4:30 pm
- Tank and Weights – $20 per day
- Weights – $8 per day
- Full Set of Dive Gear – $45 per day (BCD, regulator, wet suit, mask and fins)
- BCD – $15 per day
- Regulator – $15 per day
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins – $20 per day
Prices are excluding 9% sales tax and are subject to change.