Curacao Snorkelling Sites
Along with our diving programs we offer snorkelling to those who like to see the underwater wonders from the surface. All our snorkelling trips are made on one of our comfortable custom dive boats.
Our snorkel trips take place in the afternoons and are combined with diving. Bring your own snorkelling equipment or rent it from Ocean Encounters at any one of our facilities
We have chosen the following sites for your snorkelling enjoyment:
- At 15 feet/5meters a little Tugboat sits upright and easy to see from the surface.
- Free diving is easy at this depth as well.
- Impressive Blue Parrot Fish, Yellow Tail Snappers, and a variety of reef fish gather at this site.
- Snorkel for 45 minutes and then come back on board for some refreshments.
- The boat trip back to Ocean Encounters Diving at Sunscape Curacao Resort and/or Lions Dive Resort takes about 15 minutes.
- Combination beach and reef snorkelling
- Snorkel from the boat to the beach or along the drop-off
- An amazing structure of an old shark fence sits upright on this site covered in corals and sponges
- On the sandy part, look for scooting flounders and other little sand creatures
- Snorkel for up to 1 hour and then come back on board for refreshments
- The boat trip back to Ocean Encounters Diving at Sunscape Curacao Resort and/or Lions Dive Resort takes about 15 to 20 minutes
Shore snorkelling is also available at any time at all reefs along our facilities .
Book your snorkel trip now »